What is it about?
App Store Description
Spot o'clock was inspired by a common problem for those who wear glasses or contacts.
When you're ready to sleep, chance are you're not wearing glasses or contacts & can't see the clock.
This is why Spot o'clock was invented.
Spot o’clock is an easy to read clock designed to be read without wearing your glasses or contact lenses.
It really does work, even if your vision is way out of focus.
The unique clock face has great functionality with a look that's one of a kind.
The design is clever, simple & easy to read for everyone. Day or night.
• No more fumbling for glasses in the night to read the clock.
• No more squinting or reaching for the clock for a closer look to know what time it is.
• Spot o’clock can even help low vision patients tell the time, anytime.
Fully functional Spot o’clock.
Optional graduation marks for the detailed oriented.
-Toggle on/off discreet hour graduations.
Optional second hand.
-Toggle on/off the ticking second hand, for those who like to watch time fly.
Let our wonderful spokesperson tell you more.
An original creation by Luminosity Industries LLC.
This unique configuration of spots, combined with the hour & minute hands, allows the user to tell time even while vision is significantly blurry. In fact it's designed to be read out of focus.
Individuals can read Spot o’clock from a distance of a typical nightstand or greater.
Results may vary per individual.
No banner ads.
No in app purchase required.
Tap the screen to bring up the options menu.
- Simple & intuitive alarm menu.
- Set an unlimited number of alarms.
- Set an alarm just once, or use the repeat feature for any combination of repeating days of the week.
- Select from 5 alarm tones to wake ranging from mild to obnoxious for the heaviest of sleepers.
- Set with or without a snooze feature.
- Naming feature allows a custom name for each alarm.
- Toggle on/off discreet hour graduations for additional accuracy.
- Toggle on/off an optional second hand.
- Optimized for iOS8 +, bottom up swipe, to access brightness & volume levels quickly.
- Auto orientation in either landscape or portrait modes.
- iPhone uses a red line at the bottom to clearly understand the orientation.
Copyright © 2013-2016 Luminosity Industries LLC,
All rights reserved.
This product is protected by the following patent: