What is it about?
For those who...
- It’s perfect for web developers.
Not for those who...
- The app would be wholly more useful with a Safari extension, which the developer has indicated will be added in a future version.
Why we love it
Whether you’re a web developer or just interested in grabbing some assets, download Srcfari today. It’s powerful yet remarkably easy to use.
App Store Description
Srcfari allows website owners, web developers & curious people to instantly view the source code and assets of any website on the internet.
A must-have app for every web developer's mobile toolbox.
Instantly view any website's source code from your iPhone or iPad.
• One-tap source viewer
• Full syntax highlighting.
• Full built-in browser & web search
• Clean, simple and easy to use interface
Easily view any website's styles, scripts and image assets with Srcfari's built-in asset browser.
• CSS stylesheets
• JPG, PNG, GIF and SVG images
View the source of any website directly inside Safari or Chrome. Look out for 'Source Code' extension in the actions menu.
Srcfari allows you to perform a useful range of actions on the source code and site assets.
• View, browse & zoom
• Copy source code to clipboard
• Send source code via email
• View & save image assets
• Clipboard URL detection
• Open in Safari, Chrome or Opera
You can contact us directly from within the app if you have any questions or feedback. Otherwise email us at [email protected]
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.