What is it about?
Stop, Breathe & Think offers guided meditations with videos to help with stress, anxiety, and focus. There are over 55 meditation options and a customizable timer. The app also includes an emotion tracker for before and after meditating and integration with the Health app.
Why we love it
Stop, Breathe & Think is an easy-to-use meditation tool with a nice variety of features.
Stop, Breathe & Think is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
Meditation & mindfulness to help you build the emotional strength and confidence to handle life's ups and downs. Stop, Breathe & Think, the app for daily meditation & mindfulness, has a unique approach that allows you to check in with your emotions, and then recommends short, guided meditations, yoga and acupressure videos, tuned to how you feel.
**Meditate daily with a community! Over 4,500,000 downloads and 13 million emotional check-ins! Look no further for relaxation in free meditation apps! Our personalized guided meditation and mindfulness experience has been featured by the Today Show, Apple, GQ, Cosmopolitan and more.**
--MINDFUL MEDITATION THAT HELPS YOU--
• TAME YOUR ANXIETY: According to a recent study, users felt 46% less anxiety with consistent usage of our app. Full study here: https://www.stopbreathethink.com/youre-not-alone-anxiety-common/
• REDUCE STRESS: Daily meditation for kids, teens and adults. Guided meditation, meditation timer, calming breathing exercises and acupressure are just a few of the activities in our app that can help you manage your stress.
• BREATHE MORE MINDFULLY: The beauty of the breath is that anyone can do it anytime, anywhere. Learn how to cultivate the breath to help you find calm and focus.
• SLEEP BETTER: Discover ways to find more peaceful sleep with our soundscapes, meditations and breathing activities crafted just for sleep.
• TRACK YOUR MOOD & PROGRESS: You can track daily streaks, weekly settledness, top emotions, total time meditated and more.
• CHECK IN WITH YOURSELF DAILY: Stop, Breathe & Think allows you to check in with your emotions, and recommends short, guided activities, tuned to how you feel. The perfect meditation guide to meditate and breathe, based on your mood.
--MEDITATION & MINDFULNESS FOR EVERYONE--
Our meditation & mindfulness app is great for beginners and experienced meditators. Our variety of activities and lengths will fit your schedule like a personalized mindfulness coach: 40+ free and 100+ premium activities. Our many topics include:
+ Morning meditation
+ Slay your Stress
+ Breathe Mindfully
+ Tame Anxiety
+ Sleep Better
+ Cultivate Kindness
+ Strengthen Focus
+ Manage Depression
+ Commute to School or Work
+ Mindfulness for the College Student Life
+ Meditations for Teens & Tweens
--AS SEEN IN THE PRESS--
"The killer feature is the app asking you to check yourself before you start. It then offers meditations customized for your current state of mind." - Lifehacker
“There are many meditation services out there, but Breathe stands out with its customization tools: it analyzes your current mood through a short survey, then leads you through guided meditations based on the results." - Cosmopolitan
Stop, Breathe & Think is free to use for the foundational meditations. We also offer two options for a premium membership that will unlock 100+ premium activities and features.
Don’t worry, if you previously purchased a Meditation Pack you can still access those meditations without a subscription. Going forward though, all new premium content will be subscription only.
--SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS--
Stop, Breathe & Think offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$9.99 per month
$58.99 per year
Prices are in US dollars. Your price may be converted to your local currency.
Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. Subscriptions automatically renew unless turned off in your iTunes Account Setting at least 24 hours before current period end. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be identified. You can go to your iTunes Account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew.
Stop, Breathe & Think integrates with the Apple Health app.
Terms of Service: http://stopbreathethink.org/terms.html
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.