What is it about?
The app takes number of cues from Reminders so it’s easy to get started. Along with being able to import existing reminders, you can also bring checklists into the app from the Notes app.
Tasks: To-Do Lists & Reminders supports Siri commands
App Store Description
Tasks don’t always have binary states, they’re not necessarily just `To-do` or `Done`, maybe you’re working on it right now or it’s a pending review. Modern task managers are just digital to-do lists, but your modern life is not so binary. That’s where Tasks can give your productivity a boost!
Tasks makes it extremely easy to:
• Create tasks with automatic date detection and tag suggestions
• View all your tasks in an organised manner
• Create multiple projects and track them
• Collaborate on projects with users
• Organise your lists with tags
• Organize tasks into projects
• Add tags to your tasks
• Flexible! Create a project and have your own custom processes like “Todo”, “In Progress”, “Check”, “Done”!
• Add images, notes and more to your tasks for more detailed information.
• Share your projects! Collaborate in real-time with others.
• iCloud sync support
• Import your existing reminders
• Import your checklists from notes
BEST IN CLASS PLATFORM FEATURES
• Dynamic type accessibility support
• Dark mode
• Drag and drop (even multiple tasks at once!)
• Keyboard support
• Trackpad and mouse support
• Multiple windows on iPadOS
• And much more!
TASKS FOR ALL YOUR DEVICES
Tasks is a one time purchase across all of your Apple devices, including the Mac app.
If you have any questions, or run into any trouble, please contact us. We would love to help you out.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.