Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
Record. Analyze. Improve.
Technique by OnForm is FREE but there are more add-ons
Collection of golf pro athletes
Tennis pro pack
Collection of lacrosse pro athlete videos
App Store Description
Record. Analyze. Improve.
Athletes and coaches in more than 40 sports use Technique to improve through slow motion video analysis. Use your iPhone, iTouch or iPad camera to record and break down your technique for instant feedback during a practice, race or game. Analyze your baseball swing in super slow motion, compare your tennis serve side-by-side to a pro’s, or study your long jump frame by frame. With Technique, you can improve at any sport.
Download Technique for free and start improving today.
RECORD AND MANAGE:
* Record HD video up to 240 FPS (if supported by device).
* Import video from camera roll, email or apps such as Dropbox.
* Download reference videos from the Technique community.
* Organize and browse your videos by technique and athlete.
* Use Favorites for easy access to frequently used videos.
* Playback in multiple slow motion speeds and frame-by-frame.
* Zoom and pan videos for access to every detail.
* Use drawing tools to measure or highlight form.
* Compare two videos, stacked or side-by-side.
* Synchronize comparison videos for a more effective evaluation.
* Create video voice-overs on single or comparison videos.
* Add drawings and audio commentary to voice-overs.
* Track and compare athlete progress over time.
* Use Airplay or HDMI/VGA connectors to mirror to a big-screen for group settings.
* Create and manage your team or clients.
* Import contacts from your address book or Facebook.
* Organize your videos and reviews by team member or client.
* Share HD videos with athletes, coaches or friends directly from the app.
* Post to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Dropbox.
* Upload shared videos in background while using the app.
* Export to camera roll and 3rd party apps.
* Watch and download drills from coaches.
* Use library of pro athlete videos to compare techniques.
* Browse user profiles and engage with them in Technique or on Twitter.
* Create your own profile to be discovered by others in the community.
* View videos shared by other members and give encouragement.
* Share your own video to get peer feedback.
▶ "This software allows us to post video that our athletes can watch and learn from, regardless of where in the world they are training."
— Tuffy Latour, USA Skeleton National Team Head Coach
▶ "I bought my iPad solely because I wanted to use [Technique], and I have it with me for every single training session."
— Joey Mantia, USA Speed Skating Athlete and multiple world champion in inline skating
▶ "This is a great app for me. I use it to show my high school hurdlers where they have errors in their technique and we have used it to help several kids improve their technique"
— Bob Dahl, High School Track Coach
▶ "[Technique] is an exceptional app! It is an invaluable tool in our performance lab for assessing body mechanics and postural alignment for our athletes."
— Tom Scotto, USA Cycling Elite Level Coach
▶ "Not only is [Technique] a free app, but it is the most intuitive app I have ever worked with. It has completely changed the way I analyze and communicate with my campers and pupils."
— Jesse Hubbard, USA Lacrosse Hall of Famer and former MLL All-Star
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.