What is it about?
The game is set after the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings and there are only a few survivors left in the United States. And you’re one of the last surviving train conductors.
App Store Description
If you were to ask me if you should try The Last Train for yourself, I’d say absolutely. The Last Train is a game you need to try for yourself. The story is compelling, the narrative is great and the graphics and music are top-notch.
Get ready to go on an adventure of a Lifetime!!
The Last Train is a Survival Adventure Game where you take the role of one of the last surviving train pilot in a post World War 2 America. The game is set in Alternate History, post the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings. In this emotional journey, the story explores how war affects ordinary citizens who want to go about their day to day lives, not just the brave soldiers who fight on the front lines.
As a train pilot you are tasked to go around the country to help as many people as you can. Will you help the remaining survivors reach their families, help the terminally ill or will you be greedy and make the most out of the dire situation by hoarding all the supplies you get from them? All the decisions that you take will shape the story and affect the world around you.
The game has been built from the ground up to make use of all the unique iOS features. Immerse yourself in the game with the power of the iPhone’s Haptic Engine. The game has been optimised for both iPhones and iPads keeping the design principles and experience of both the devices in mind. If you are playing the game on iOS 14, experience true capabilities of the Game Center, compete with your friends on the leaderboards, challenge them to complete achievements. These are just a few of the additions we’ve made for the iOS version of the game. The definitive edition contains all the additional DLC’s that were there in the original version of the game.
- Unique Survival Adventure Gameplay
- Engaging storyline that is tailor-made for you based on your decisions
- Explore over 20 different cities in the United States
- Deep Crafting, Cooking and Train upgrading systems
- Highly Interactive Scavenging Gameplay
- Over 150 unique characters with their own backstories and rewards
- Features a Grim and Dark Art style
- Over 15 Cutscenes to immerse you into the game world we've created
- 2 Game Modes to play through: a Story Mode and a Sandbox Mode
- Original Soundtrack by Fat Cat Productions
- Male and Female Voice Over narration
- Compete with your friends on the Sandbox Mode Leaderboard
- GameCenter Achievements and Leaderboards
Pay once to get the full Last Train experience! No ads, no F2P mechanics! All future updates included.
Supported languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese
If you encounter any problem, please contact us at https://www.smashgamestudios.com/contact-us
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.