What is it about?
The Oklahoman Print Replica
The Oklahoman Print Replica is FREE but there are more add-ons
The Oklahoman Print Replica subscription
App Store Description
The Oklahoman Print Replica
If you are a current Print or Digital subscriber with The Oklahoman, you can receive The Oklahoman Print Replica FREE each day on your iPad. The Print Replica is a digital version of the print edition of The Oklahoman. This app provides you convenient access to Oklahoma’s largest daily newspaper and the state’s most trusted news source.
- Single full page view and double spread views, automatically switchable based on the device position (landscape or portrait).
- Standard pinch/zoom gestures and special SmartZoom – tap on an article to select, highlight and zoom in for an optimal reading experience.
- Double click to open articles in text view or displayed as they appeared in the print edition.
- Share articles and photos with friends on your social network or via email.
- A Digest view makes it easy to locate articles by section; select article to view.
- Links within the edition (i.e. email addresses and web sites) are clickable from articles and classified ads.
- Follow developing stories from Oklahoma City, Tulsa and across Oklahoma, as well as national and international news.
- Find dedicated coverage of the OKC Thunder NBA team, OU Sooners, OSU Cowboys and other Oklahoma sports teams.
- All the Oklahoma business, industry and government news you need to stay competitive.
- Weather is always news in Oklahoma, and no one covers it like The Oklahoman.
- Read some of America’s finest entertainment and lifestyle writing on topics as diverse as television, food and drink, travel, book reviews, fashion, movies and music.
iTunes-only subscriptions can also be purchased in the application and are valid only for the eEdition for iPad app.
About In-App Subscriptions and Auto-Renewal:
• The Oklahoman offers monthly subscriptions for $9.99 per month
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.