What is it about?
ThinkWriter is $8.99 but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
Produce expressive notes quickly and easily using a natural handwriting interface that feels just like writing on paper.
- ThinkWriter combines effectively with a stylus for quick and easy note-taking. With your stylus in hand, change ink color and pen size with a single touch.
- ThinkWriter doesn't just let you write notes; it focuses on making the notes you have written as easy to use as possible. For instance, ThinkWriter remembers the page headers of your notes, allowing you to find the page you're looking for in an instant.
- Its simple and unobtrusive interface allows you to concentrate on making notes. Use traditional white paper, or choose from a selection of concentration-boosting tints, such as legal yellow or relaxing pink.
- Use markers and maskers to test your memory – perfect for cramming for exams.
- As well as standard, all-purpose grid-ruled paper, and line-ruled paper suited to writing, ThinkWriter also includes the useful dot-ruled paper format, perfect for taking notes from the blackboard. Whether you're studying for exams or planning a business presentation, taking notes while reading, making essay plans or sketching, ThinkWriter turns your iPhone or iPad into a multi-purpose note-taking machine.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.