Watch the trailer
What is it about?
Instead of just being an option, multiplayer action is required in the cooperative puzzler.
App Store Description
Tick Tock: A Tale for Two is an eerie cooperative puzzle game for two players. Each player needs a copy of the game on their own mobile device (phone or tablet) to play. You can also play cross-platform with a Nintendo Switch or a computer (PC or Mac).
Average playtime: 2.5h
You and your friend are trapped in a mystical clockwork world. As time ebbs away you must solve increasingly complex puzzles to escape. Cooperation is key as neither of you have the full picture! Play on two devices, local or remotely, all you need is a voice connection.
"perhaps one of the most clever game ideas I’ve ever seen." - TouchArcade
"a spooky multiplayer puzzle game with a brilliant hook - that the game is played simultaneously on two screens, with half of the clues on one and half on the other." - EUROGAMER
"a fantastic, beautiful game that can bring you closer to your friends and loved ones" - Coin-Drop
Awards & Recognition:
* Winner - Danish Games Awards (Best Debut, Best Emergent Experience) 2020
* Nominee - BAFTA Games Awards 2020
* Nominee - Nordic Game Awards 2020
* Winner- IndieCade (Cooperative Design) 2019
* Official Selection - AdventureX 2019
* Official Selection - Indie MEGABOOTH 2019
* Nominee - International Mobile Gaming Awards 2019
* Nominee - Ludicious 2019
* Official Selection - PAX 10 2018
* Official Selection - Leftfield Collection 2018
* Nominee - Play17 2017
* Nominee - Nordic Game 2017
* Official Selection - IndieCade Europe 2017
* Nominee - Amaze 2017
* Official Selection - Stugan 2016
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.