Ticket to Ride is based on the classic train board game. This mobile version offers online multiplayer with the game community and Pass and Play mode for up to four opponents. There is an online and offline Hall of Fame, maps with original artwork, and a turn-by-turn in-game tutorial. Claim routes, score points, and come out a winner.
Watch the trailer
Where will you go? The world is a big place. Where will you end up?
Make your mark. Do you have what it takes to get a ticket to ride? You're about to find out.
What is it about?
Get your Ticket to Ride and prepare to win. Journey across the U.S. and score points for claiming routes and connecting the cities listed. Create the longest route and get the most points for a victory.
For those who...
- Enjoyed the Ticket to Ride board game
- Like score-based multiplayer games
Not for those who...
- Disliked the Ticket to Ride board game
- Prefer single-player games
Why we love it
If you played the original Ticket to Ride board game, then you are sure to enjoy this one. Gather the family and go on a journey to create and claim routes with colored trains. Score the highest and be victorious on game night.
Ticket to Ride is $4.99 but there are more add-ons
Ticket to Ride USA - 1910
Ticket to Ride Europe
Ticket to Ride - Switzerland
Ticket to Ride Pennsylvania
Ticket to Ride Germany
Ticket to Ride Nordic Special Pack
App Store Description
The official adaptation of Days of Wonder's best-selling train board game, Ticket to Ride, now on mobile version!
In addition to the exciting multiplayer mode, players will enjoy a new intuitive user interface, new social media capabilities to share exciting moments, and play against live opponents from all around the world on the various boards!
With over 50 million games played online and a new game starting every 4 seconds on average, Ticket to Ride offers a game experience unique amongst its peers.
**Ars Technica – « Ticket to Ride is impressive right from the start. »
**Pocket Gamer: 9/10 with Gold Award – ""A fantastic adaptation of an excellent board game, and a must-buy for strategy fans""
**Carrefour des Cultures – « The transition from the board to the digital is very successful… The best iPad board game of its category. »
**148Apps: 5 stars and selected by the editor - « The best board game adaptation on iOS so far. »
**iOS Board Games (BoardGameGeek.com): 9.5/10 – ""A fun and engaging app that offers a sleek and speedy online multiplayer system. It ranks up there with the best offerings on iOS.""
Ticket to Ride includes :
• Alan R. Moon's official Ticket to Ride USA map with original artwork in full high resolution
• 7 additional maps and 2 mini-expansions (containing 3 variants each) available in the shop in-game, with their own specificities:
· Switzerland (map)
· USA 1910 (game variants)
· Europe (map)
· Legendary Asia (map)
· India (vertical map)
· Nordic Countries (vertical map)
· Europa 1912 (game variants)
· Pennsylvania (map)
· Germany (map)
· …Extra content is added regularly!
• Solo play against up to 4 AI players.
• Multiplayer support
· Online Play (WiFi, 3G, 4G) against other iPhone, iPad, Mac (non-exhaustive list).
· An unparalleled online player community with tens of thousands of live opponents.
· Pass-and-Play with up to 4 live opponents (can include AI players too).
· True cross-platform: players can challenge each other on other supported platforms including Mac, iPhone, iPad.
• Detailed, interactive, turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial.
• Contextual in-game notes to help you master all the maps.
• Online and offline Hall of Fame.
For more information, please visit
Find all the latest news for Ticket to Ride Digital on Facebook and Twitter!
Languages available: English, French, German