With Task Manager To Round you begin by swiping the small green arrow to open the add task screen. You can then select a colored tag, type in your task, add details if you like, and choose a bubble size to represent its weight. All of your to-do bubbles are on the main screen called a funnel, but you can also check out list views of completed, current, and pending tasks with easy navigation. When you complete a task, just tap on the bubble and then mark it.
Add your tasks. Just swipe the small green arrow to open the add task screen. You can then select a colored tag such as home, personal, or job, so that the bubbles are easier to identify quickly. Type in your task, add details if you like, and choose a bubble size. The bigger the bubble, the heftier or more important the task.
Complete your tasks. When you complete a task, just tap on the bubble and then mark it. You will then see the bubble reduce in size and fall through the funnel of your main screen. All that remains then, are the rest of your current tasks to tackle.
View your tasks. All of your to-do bubbles are on the main screen called a funnel. Each is colored per your assigned tag and sized according to the weight that the task carries. But, you can also check out list views of completed, current, and pending tasks with easy navigation.
Schedule your tasks. Your bubbles are the tasks that you have due now, but you can schedule a to-do for a later time. It will then disappear from the funnel and pop back up when the due date approaches. This is perfect for scheduling tasks like bills and appointments.
What is it about?
When it comes to managing tasks and to-dos, a big, long list does not always work well. It can be overwhelming or just difficult to maintain. Task Manager To Round lets you manage your tasks with a visual theme using bubbles for a fast and easy way to see your to-dos.
For those who...
- Are visual thinkers
- Like simple task managers
Not for those who...
- Prefer to manage tasks from lists
- Need extensive to-do list features
Why we love it
Task Manager To Round provides a simple and clean way to manage your to-dos. It is perfect for visual thinkers and for those who want a quick and clear way to see what’s on their plate.
App Store Description
To Round is a task manager with a clear interface, designed for visual thinkers. It is a simple yet powerful app, which turns a routine activity of getting tasks listed and scheduled into a delightful experience. Moreover, it has all you need to get everything done.
How does it work?
You simply add bubbles with task names to the funnel and then watch them go down the funnel when you mark tasks as done. It is very convenient to keep tasks that need to be completed soon in the funnel, so you can always see how much there is to do. When you see the funnel is fully packed and understand that something has to be done later, you can put tasks off – they will be removed from the funnel and you can pick the date when they need to show up in the funnel again. There is also a classic list view for current, pending, and completed tasks.
To Round Key Features
• Calendar. By setting up the date and time when a bubble is shown in the funnel, you can easily manage your schedule. Your funnel will always show only current tasks, which helps you concentrate on tasks that should be done right now and plan your agenda accordingly.
• Tags. To differentiate between tasks related to various activities, you can tag each group of tasks. For each tag, you choose a color you like and when a tagged bubble is shown in the funnel, you will quickly determine which activity it belongs to by the color of the bubble’s border.
• Task Priority. The bigger the bubble the more weight it has, the more important or cumbersome the thing is that needs to be done. Yes, it is that simple! To change the size of the ball depending on task importance or duration, simply move the ball size slider to the right giving the task more weight or to the left making the bubble smaller.
• Completed Tasks. Sometimes there is so much you do during the day that a few days later it is hard to remember what has been done already and what is still on your list. With To Round, you can see your finished tasks in just one-click – simply press the checkmark button in the header menu and you will get the full list of accomplished tasks.
• Gamification. You can juggle bubbles as an experienced magician or move them by tilting your smartphone from side to side.
For your convenience, we have recently set up the To Round Telegram Bot, so you can now manage your to-do list without leaving the Telegram app. Check it out @toround_bot!
Search To Round task manager as: to do list, visual to do list, visual planner, visual reminder.
If you have any inquiries about the To Round to-do app or in case you are experiencing any issues while using the funnel, please do not hesitate to contact us: to-round.com/feedback.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to email@example.com and your information will be removed.