The world at your fingertips. Instead of having to purchase an app from a specific region, you can download map information from a number of countries and locations worldwide. After you download a map, you can continue to receive directions offline and without an Internet connection.
Quick search. The app features the same UI as the navigation company’s dedicated GPS units. Searching for a destination is quick and easy. Drivers can also take a look at a number of different POIs - like restaurants, gas stations, and more - on their route.
Detailed traffic. You can also view detailed and specific traffic information along your route or in your general area. Users can view how fast traffic is moving and, in many instances, what is causing the issue.
What is it about?
The app features TomTom's familiar UI and is easy to use. Anyone who downloads the app can receive navigation and traffic information for up to 50 miles per month. At the start of each month, 50 free miles are added to the app.
For those who...
- Are looking for more detailed map and traffic information. Don't mind paying a subscription fee for unlimited usage. Want offline navigation in more than 150 countries around the world.
Not for those who...
- Are content with using free apps like Apple's built-in Maps or Google Maps. Aren't familiar with TomTom's UI.
Why we love it
While free options like Apple’s built-in Maps or Google Maps are great for many users, others prefer TomTom’s interface, maps, and traffic information. And the new app is a great way to try out the product and see if it is right for you.
TomTom GO Navigation is FREE but there are more add-ons
1 Year Unlimited Navigation
3 Year Unlimited Navigation
App Store Description
Offline Navigation, Online Experience
- Maps À La Carte: Save mobile data with offline maps. The app's maps are customizable, based on what you need and when - you decide!
- Weekly Map Updates: Helping you steer clear of blocked roads and stay within speed limits, even when you are offline.
- Moving Lane Guidance: End the guesswork and the indecision - know what lane is yours for junctions and exits with Moving Lane Guidance.
- TomTom Traffic: Avoid real-time traffic with intelligent routes*
- Speed Camera Warnings: Helping you drive safer and hassle-free with average speed alerts and warnings for fixed and mobile speed cameras.*
- Online search: Your go-to destinations as well as popular attractions and essential POIs are stored on the app. Once connected, you can search TomTom's catalogue of destinations.*
- Share ETA - Share your estimated time of arrival with coworkers, friends, and family via the messaging platform of your choice.
Drive safely and simply:
- Points of Interest: Search and find destinations, scenic areas, and attractions on the way and when you arrive to your destination.
- Alternative routes: See ways around traffic congestion backed by precise distance and time calculations
- Drive to Photo: Remember the name of that place?! If you geotagged the photos you took there, the app will take you there!
- Drive to Contacts: Get easier route planning to the people you know, with the contacts stored on your phone.
- Ad Free: Avoid annoying ads for the most efficient journey, without interruption.
Get customizable maps for countries, regions, and attractions in 150 countries, all updated weekly, for a simpler drive.
* Check http://tomtom.com/20719 for availability per country. Services require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad.
* These services require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. Check http://tomtom.com/20719 for availability per country. The question of the legality of services to warn for speed cameras is not clear in Germany. You therefore use this service at your own risk. TomTom does not accept any responsibility for the consequences of use of the service in Germany. For more information please go to http://tomtom.com/5560
** Data storage constraints may apply. Download 4 or more full updates of any installed map per year. You need a WiFi or cellular data connection to download new maps and updates.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
TomTom reserves its right to unilaterally withdraw and/or to amend this offer and/or to amend the terms and conditions.
Apple CarPlay is a property of Apple LLC.
Offer limited to one free trial period per user. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription. At the end of the trial period, your subscription will be charged at the advertised price unless you cancel it at least 24-hours in advance. Your subscription will automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renew at least-24 hours prior to the end of the current billing period. Payments will be charged to your iTunes account. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off the auto-renewal at any time on the App Store account management page.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.