What is it about?
TOR –Powered Web Browser + VPN is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
- Anonymously browse the internet without websites knowing your real IP address.
- Navigate the internet without your ISP tracking you.
- Access .onion websites
- Advanced browsing capability with tabs, and popover detection and blocking.
- Support for audio and video playback.
UBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
We offer 2 auto-renewing subscription options:
- Subscriptions Monthly with free trial & Weekly.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access full feature of the app for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/ unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
NOTE: Web browsing is slower than through a normal web browser due to relaying through the Tor anonymization network. Tor will not work without bridges in any country that uses deep packet inspection (DPI) technology that effectively blocks access to the Tor network. Tips: - If you log in to a website using your username and password, you are no longer anonymous to that website. - Logging in to sensitive sites while using this app, such as online banking or email sites, is not recommended. These sites usually have checks to verify your identity using your common locations. If you suddenly appear as logging in from another country, you may get blocked. You must also be careful to ensure proper HTTPS is used to prevent someone from seeing your password. It's best to simply avoid these sites to be safe. - Google search will sometimes present a CAPTCHA while using Orxy. If it persists, use another anonymous friendly search engine such as http://ddg.gg (or http://3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion)
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to t[email protected] and your information will be removed.