Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
Featured in "Golf Digest" Feb 2017 edition.
TrackMyGolf Golf GPS is FREE but there are more add-ons
TrackMyGolf Monthly Membership
TrackMyGolf Yearly Membership
Unlimited Access Premium Package
App Store Description
Featured in "Golf Digest" Feb 2017 edition.
Auto track shots + GPS distance using Apple Watch with built-in swing & putt analysis. Turn your Apple Watch into a Garmin golf watch, except this has more features.
- FREE on phone (not on watch), with lots of features like 3D map and hole flyover. Why pay for other golf GPS apps?
- Stand-alone on Apple Watch. No phone needed on course. It is the only stand alone golf GPS app today. Play without lugging your phone with you, and ditch your Garmin watch. Plus, it analyzes your swing and putt while you play.
Our mind-blowing technology has been featured on the Google I/O, Golf News, Mashable, IGN, and more…
- TrackMyGolf uses the Apple Watch to automatically detect your swing.
- Know exactly how far you are from the hole with measured distance to holes and hazards, for 35,000+ golf courses around the world.
- Natively support Apple Watch series 2, series 3's GPS, no need to carry phone during game
- No need for Internet connection. Once a golf course is loaded, it is automatically cached. You do not need Internet on the course, or for future rounds.
- Our gesture recognition technology automatically recognizes a golf swing, and it automatically tracks your game score. All you need is an Apple Watch, no more pen and paper scorecard.
- It automatically records the GPS location of each swing. We track your club distance and accuracy automatically.
- Built-in swing analysis for each auto detected swing, it shows you a number of stats, such as tempo, hand speed, swing plane, impact angle....
- Built-in Putt analysis for each auto detected putt. It shows you tempo, take-back angle, take-back time, push-through angle, push-through time
- Auto hole switching, it knows when you finished with a hole.
- Simple mode allows you just track the total score if you do not want to track shot-by-shot
- Real-time wind direction forecast so that you can adjust what club to use
- Use your phone, or Apple Watch, or both at the same time. Real-time sync data between phone and watch.
- Ability to zoom in on detailed satellite imagery of each course
- View each hole in 2D or 3D map
- Fly-over 3D view of each hole to get a better view before you start
- Insightful statistics of your game, covering club distances, fairways hit, greens in regulation (GIR), and putts per hole for in-depth analysis
- Connect with Apple Health app when using Apple Watch and contribute to activity rings.
Some features, such as watch functionalities, custom club etc. are available in our paid premium plan. Support us so that we can continue to refine the product. There are two ways to gain premium access:
- Monthly subscription for $4.99/month. It is auto renewing every month unless you cancel. There is a free 7 days trial, during which time you will not be charged.
- Yearly subscription for $18.99/year
Note on subscription:
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
As a premium member, you gain unlimited cloud storage of your past rounds of golf. You will also have unlimited access to our course database, which is constantly updated to reflect the latest golf course changes.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.