What is it about?
Listen to the rumble and the roar!
App Store Description
Listen to the rumble and the roar!
Hear the mighty rush of the engine as it calls, Chuga-choo-choo!
Trains Second Grade Learning Games School Edition was lovingly crafted for your young ones whose passion for train override their love for learning. This two-in-one app is infused with a train-themed animation, set to capture your children’s attention for an exciting playtime and rewarding learning experience, hitting two birds in one stone. It’s a perfect educational tool for your second-grader so they can absorb and practice the key skills for Second Grade Math and English
The English exercises such as identifying sentence parts, verb tenses, punctuations, synonym and antonym and spelling are designed to develop their thinking and language skills in both written and oral form. The math exercises will help your second grader build their fluency in basic math operations in addition, subtraction and multiplication and develop their understanding of place value and the operations of the number sentences.
1. Second Grade Multiplication: the number sentence is illustrated by objects to help kids find the right answer
2. Place Value: helps identify the place value of a number in a multi-digit number.
3. Parts of a Sentence: enhance your grammar by identifying which is/are the noun(s), verb(s) or adjective(s) in a sentence
4. Alphabetical Order of words: exercise skills to arrange alphabetically.
5. Numbers: identify odd, even, and negative number as well as compare value of whole numbers
6. Spelling Second Grade: practice spelling of Grade Two target words
7. Money: recognize coins and notes
8. Punctuation: hone writing skills by knowing the correct punctuations to be used (comma, colon, semi-colon, etc..)
9. Second Grade Math: basic math operations where you practice addition and subtraction and number sentences, a fun and basic math test for your kids
10. Verb Tenses: develop grammar by identifying present, simple and future tenses.
11. Synonyms and Antonyms Games: widens vocabulary by learning antonyms and synonyms of target words.
1. Introducing a charming Family Play train conductor-character to brighten up each game.
2. Provides a variety of interactive and stimulating activities in one sitting
3. Relevant and useful for second graders as it targets core skills on Grade 2 Math and English
4. Can be used as a supplement for second graders who are having difficulty with Math and English
5. Allows mastery of skills: some activities have many levels of difficulty
6. Two-in-one: covers fundamental skills in both Math and English
While acting as a channel for parent’s to bond with their children during family play time it can also be a tool for parents to become involved in their child’s learning through coaching. Parents can also monitor their children’s performance in each activity through the learning stat board that shows their scores and percentages.
We believe that children learn best in a warm, fun and relaxed environment, hence this app features a variety of activities that will engage every child’s attention and is a surefire means to give your child’s learning skills a boost.
Now you can work seamlessly while your young scholar is busy learning and having fun.
Come, see the happy train glide through!
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.