TV-Listings USA is a great, simple app that not only shows your provider’s listings, but also has dedicated Movies and Sports tabs that even allow users to filter both tabs by specific genres, making it easy to locate the movies and sports you like. Add in the option to take out channels from your listing that you don’t get (or don’t want to see) as well as a Ads Free in-app purchase option, and you have a good app for checking out what’s on TV. The only downside is that you can’t easily see future listings; you have to tap each individual channel to see what comes on a few hours later. It isn't the prettiest or the most feature-rich, but it is a very good, solid tv listings app.
What is it about?
App Store Description
We are aware of the crashes that happens when you click on a program row. Sorry about this. A fix is coming up as soon as possible. Please be patient! Thanks. /Developers
Fast and easy TV listings for the US market. Quickly get an overview of what's on right now - the shows, the movies and the sports events.
The app currently covers all the channels in the whole US. TV-Guide is currently distributed FREE of charge, so try it out today.
- TV-Guide includes over 12 000 channels in the US
- Pick your own Satellite / Cable / OTA provider
- Quick overview of what's on TV right now, no more zapping!
- Overview of all the sports events on TV for a given day
- Overview of all the movies on TV for a given day
- Active team of developers and frequent updates