What is it about?
App Store Description
#About U52 - Focus more on the photo itself
- Camera-specific light leakage effects and grain texture
- Well-designed retro film filter
- Unique and delicate projective adjustment
1) Shooting: After taking a photo, random effects will be added to the image, including: color curve, dust, light leakage, vignetting, brightness, sharpening, border, etc.
2) Camera: A variety of cameras that let you really focus on taking pictures and simulate how real film works.
3) Photo: A carefully designed retro film sensor filter and filter, saved to the phone with one click.
We will release a new camera every two weeks. Once become a U52 member, you will have unlimited access to all the new cameras we have released. At the same time, we will release a member-only camera.
#VIP Subscription Description
1) U52 provides a variety of camera types;
2) Free trial: 7 days
3) Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period;
4) The renewal fee is equal to the value of the equivalent value of the US dollar subscription price determined by the “Apple's App Store Matrix”;
5) Before reconfirming the purchase, the iTunes account will be charged; any unused portion of the free trial period will be cancel when the user purchases the U52 subscription;
6) Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.;
*The price is equivalent to the dollar-denominated subscription price determined by the "Apple App Store Matrix".
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.