What is it about?
App Store Description
• Support for Unicode 11 standard, which has many new symbols.
• Huge selection of symbols (thousands), in fact all that are available on your device. Database itself actually contains data for all characters (over 136000!).
• Copy characters to clipboard for use in other apps, like web, mail, chat, notes... any iOS app!
• Detailed information on each Unicode character, including encodings, extra info, similar characters and availability in fonts
• Drag and drop support!
• Notepad with customizable keyboards, for your often-used characters and for copying several characters at once. Great for casual writing, too!
• Custom keyboards can be used in any iOS app
• Share your custom keyboards with your friends!
• Extensive gesture support for smooth workflow!
• Quick access to many groups of commonly used symbols!
• Search for characters by name, hexadecimal codepoint or glyph! Find similar and related characters instantly!
• Great support for iPad multitasking - works great together with other apps
• Streamlined design, specifically optimized for each device. Support for all device orientations and Retina display.
• Fully tested on latest iOS
• Support for Backspace, New line, Shift and Alternate special keys on custom keyboards.
• Custom keyboard sizes up to 6x16=96 keys.
• View extended character descriptions on Wikipedia, unicode.org charts or Emojipedia right from inside the app!
• Copy glyphs as PDF graphics or PNG images
• Sections of favourite and recently copied characters
• One universal application works on iPhone, iPod and iPad!
• Reference booklet of characters available on modern computers! Paper Unicode maps are over 1000 pages long!
• Developers: see which characters are available on your iOS device!
• Great for scientific, mathematical and physics notation, handles many superscripts, subscripts and other symbols!
• Excellent for phonetic notation!
• Perfect for writing Unicode poetry!
• Awesome for making interesting app names!
• HTML entity names for relevant characters
• UNIHAN english definitions for CJK ideograms for many characters
• Flick left and right for next and previous characters in detail view
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.