Watch the trailer
What is it about?
The game takes inspiration from Greek mythology and offers a unique feature. You’ll need to place your phone in the light to talk to Theseus and in a shaded spot to help Asterion.
App Store Description
Guide Asterion and Theseus out of the maze in this visual novel inspired by Greek mythology.
Place your phone in the light to talk to Theseus, or in the shade to talk to Asterion. But be careful - the more you help one of them, the more the other gets lost. Help them make the right decisions as you face up to lots of different dangers, discover the secrets of the maze and perhaps manage to set them free.
Their fate now rests in your hands. Will your cunning, wisdom, perseverance and skill be enough to help you make the right choices?
• Play the first chapter for free (about 1 hour of play)
• Unlock the full game with an in-app purchase
• A new gameplay based on your phone's light sensor
• A contemporary adaptation of the myth of the Minotaur and the labyrinth
• Actions that directly influence the way the story plays out
• An immersive story full of twists and turns with 8 alternative endings
• A rich universe with 5 chapters and 10 mazes to explore
• A dark and mesmerising atmosphere
Note: Unmaze uses your phone's front camera to adapt the experience to your light environment, including changing characters during the game. The purpose is only to analyze your light environment, no data will be recorded. The game cannot work without your permission to use the camera.
An interactive fable by Frédéric Jamain and Nicolas Pelloile-Oudart,
written with Thomas Cadène, the author of the comics Summer, Fluid, Alt-Life...
and illustrated by Florent Fortin.
Produced by UPIAN, HIVER PROD, edited and co-produced by ARTE, the European TV and digital culture channel. With the support of CNC, MEDIA EUROPE CREATIVE, RÉGION ILE-DE-FRANCE, LA PROCIREP.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.