UPad is so quick to respond to a user's handwriting that it's almost like writing on real paper. Although UPad makes your handwriting look smooth and fluid, it sometimes fails to register some lines or strokes, especially with the palm rest activated. This seemingly minor issue makes UPad difficult to use, as users must check to ensure their touches were registered.
What is it about?
Finally, UPAD has re-arrived!
App Store Description
Finally, UPAD has re-arrived!
When downloading UPAD, your iPad becomes more of a worthy instrument.
UPAD is the best application for handwriting. Write on it, just like you would on a sheet of paper.
You can use this for a diary, planner, lecture note, conference note, letters, Calligraphy, etc.
Create documents with easier-than-ever-to-use interface and a variety of features
[The best feel of writing]
- Write fast and easy—like when you handwrite on a sheet of paper.
- When you’re listening to a lecture or at a conference, you can draw, modify, and write fast.
- You may rest your palm on the screen. It is made to recognize just the touch-pen.
- No other application allows the feeling of writing like UPAD.
- It allows the “real” feeling of handwriting.
- Read and edit PDF files with UPAD.
- Edit PDF files with add/copy/delete functions.
- Add handwriting, texts, pictures, etc. to PDF files.
- Manage theses, lecture notes, manuals, musical notes, etc. in PDF format effectively.
[Easier-than-ever-to-use image insertion]
- Save multiple pictures in a form of documents easily.
- You can capture a part of a map or web page and save it to a file.
- This provides you with special effects and frames that will enhance images.
- You no longer need to move back and forth from one application to another.
- You can enter words by using a keyboard.
- This includes various fonts, sizes, backgrounds, and alignments that are in Microsoft Word.
- You can put in callouts, rectangles, arrows, circles, etc. easily.
- You’ll be able to draw a table easily.
- You’ll be able to share not only emails, but SMS such as Facebook and Tweeter through iMessage.
- You can print out documents immediately through Air Printer.
- You can send UPAD documents to all applications that can read images and PDF’s.
[A variety of easy templates]
- Set up schedules monthly/weekly/daily.
- This provides various templates you need when you create a document.
- You may use the image of your choice as the background.
- You can now back-up not only as a whole, but partially—one document at a time.
- It’s possible to back-up and restore quickly and stably.
[Support iCloud sync]
- Thanks to iCloud sync, your all documents in UPAD will synchronize between your iPad and iPhone automatically.
We’re sorry for the delay in our updates.
We’ve worked hard since we appreciate your support.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.