What is it about?
App Store Description
"Uprise is a research-backed resilience program that shows you the top skills to improve mental fitness based on scientific evidence. Uprise can be accessed with a code from your employer, insurer or university so that all services are completely free for users.
The Uprise app can:
* Access an AI-driven chatbot to learn skills quickly and interactively
* Access a library of the most effective skills to self-manage mental fitness via 4 min videos
* Connect you with a coach (fully licenced psychologist or counsellor with coach training) via chat, phone or video to help you learn skills and get support with key issues
* Track your wellbeing and stress levels over time and get recommended activities
* Book additional services like therapy sessions, coaching or mental health training if needed
Uprise is backed by research including:
* 14 studies by Uprise founder, Dr. Jay Spence examining the protocols that are used in the Uprise program
* An upcoming publication of a randomised controlled trial of Uprise for university students
* An upcoming publication of an open trial of Uprise for employees of a large multinational firm
Uprise is confidential and your data is secure:
* When we collect data for research studies you’ll be given an option to consent or decline and all publications are de-identified
* When we collect information for an outcomes report for your employer or insurer all reports are de-identified and no information is ever disclosed that could personally identify you
* All conversations with your Uprise coach are completely confidential and never shared outside Uprise
* Uprise is GDPR and APP compliant with all data stored on local, encrypted servers and you can request to have your data deleted at any time
Uprise has great user outcomes:
* 84% of frequent users are in the high wellbeing range after 8 weeks
* 77% of users in the high risk range for stress when starting are no longer at high risk after 4 weeks of use
Uprise was founded by Dr. Jay Spence whose research has examined digital health and online mental health interventions. Our mission is to make it simple to invest into mental health using proven approaches in the same way we invest into physical health using proven approaches. We also want to make it easy to access a coach, therapist or health professional whenever people need it. Uprise has won a number of awards in Australia, where we are based and operates internationally servicing Fortune 500 businesses, universities and insurers all the way to 10 person startups. "
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.