What is it about?
If UPS is your main or only method of shipment, that you need the UPS Mobile app. Receive delivery alerts, have packages delivered to a different address, and save up to five tracking numbers in your list. You can authorize UPS drivers to leave packages that require a signature and find a service location near you. For sending packages, get quotes on costs and transit times.
Why we love it
UPS Mobile is a must-have app for those whose main shipping service is UPS.
App Store Description
Easily manage shipments on the go with the UPS Mobile app.
· Track and nickname shipments
· Create shipping labels
· Find UPS service locations
· Estimate shipment costs and delivery times
Make Home Delivery Quick and Easy with UPS My Choice®
Sign up for UPS My Choice in the app—it’s free and easy. UPS My Choice sends delivery alerts right to your mobile device, letting you plan your schedule and make changes to shipments going to your home no matter where you are. With UPS My Choice on the UPS mobile app you can:
· Get delivery alerts letting you know when your package will arrive
· Have your packages delivered somewhere else, like a friend’s house, or delivered on a different date that’s more convenient for you
· Authorize your driver to leave packages at your home without a signature.
· Track packages without tracking numbers as incoming deliveries are automatically added to your app’s Delivery Planner list
Even if you don’t log in, you can:
· Track packages and freight shipments
· Save up to 5 tracking numbers in your tracking list
· Find and quickly filter UPS service locations
· Get a quote on shipment costs and transit times
For an optimal experience, please provide permission for the UPS Mobile App to access your following device features:
Camera – Use your camera to scan a label and track a package
Location – Use your current location to find the nearest UPS location
Social networks – Use your social network accounts to log in to the UPS Mobile App
Push Notifications – Receive push notification updates on package statuses