UTV trails is a mapping app for trails that are optimal for UTVs (Utility Terrain Vehicles) and ATVs (All-terrain Vehicles). The app allows for recording rides, indicating landmarks, and submitting additional details to the UTV Trails database for other users to see.
What is it about?
If you are a UTV (Utility Terrain Vehicle) or ATV (All-terrain Vehicle) owner, you might be wondering where the best trails to hit with your vehicle are. Why not turn to other UTV/ATV enthusiasts? With UTV Trails, enthusiasts can record routes they've taken, indicate various landmarks and points of interest, and share them to the community. Additional trail data that can be recorded includes trail width, terrain, open and close dates, helmet requirements, allowed vehicle types, and more. The crowdsourced nature of the service also allows community members to suggest modifications or corrections to existing data.
For those who...
- Are UTV/ATV enthusiasts
- Wish to explore more trails
- Prefer a community-based approach
Not for those who...
- Do not ride UTVs or ATVs
Why we love it
If this community has a sufficient amount of users, it may very well be an essential download for UTV/ATV drivers. UTV Trails caters toward a niche audience of appreciable size, offering what typical mapping services like Google and Apple Maps simply don't.
UTV Trails is FREE but there are more add-ons
Basic Annual Subscription
App Store Description
UTV Trails is the premier UTV/ATV Trail mapping app/database! Record your rides, add waypoints, and add details about each trail, then upload them to our centralized database.
Those trails can then be viewed by the community and, through our crowd-sourced approach, corrections and modifications can be made by everyone. This ensures trails and their details are always kept up to date and accurate!
View and submit corrections to details about each trail such as: Trail Width, Terrain, Open/Close Dates, Helmets Required, Allowed Vehicle Types, etc...
Download maps and trails for offline use where cellular service is not available!
Come join a community of riders like you and contribute to a growing database to find a riding spot near you, today!
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
For Auto-renewable subscriptions:
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew annually unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hrs before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• Link to Terms of Service: https://www.utvtrails.com/terms-of-service/