Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
App Store Description
The fastest and easiest way to add and remember your To Do lists.
Tired of writing To Do Notes - use Voice Do to "tell" your iPhone what you want to remember. We use Siri capabilities to recognise your voice and add what you said to a classified To Do note. How?
- Press START button to initiate a recording
- First word you say is first category
- Second word you say is your second category
- The next words will be the content of your note
- Last words, say the date when you want to accomplish the To Do - you can say things like "tomorrow", "next Tuesday" or "23rd of March" - Voice Do will recognise the date
Words you say in Category One will determine the icon of the To Do note: Some examples of Category One include:
"Money" or "Finance"
"Health" or "Doctor"
You can later determine if the Note is urgent or not, or if you have already initiated it
*** Recognised speech in Spanish and English
*** Record your notes directly in your Apple Watch
*** Share your To Do lists to your calendar or via email
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.