Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
iPhone App of the Year 2020
Wakeout! supports Siri commands
Wakeout! is FREE but there are more add-ons
1 Month of Wakeout Pro
1 Year of Wakeout Pro
App Store Description
iPhone App of the Year 2020
Wakeouts are exercises for home, work, and life. They're fun, brief, and designed for your location. Whether you're at home, at work or on the move, Wakeout has over 1,500 creative ways to exercise.
That's why thousands of people stay active with Wakeout every day.
Plus, it doesn't hurt that short bursts of exercise reduce stress, make you feel more energized, and enhances your mood.
Whether you're on the couch watching a series, working at home, or in bed, there's a Wakeout routine designed to break the sedentary pattern.
Wakeout has over 1,500 creative, easy and fun exercises, and new packs are added every other week!
New exercise packs are added every other week
- One-minute Exercise Breaks help you break the sedentary pattern with a tap
- Active Work Exercise Timer allows you to schedule recurrent active breaks to have a healthier workday.
- Wind Down helps you sleep better with relaxing routines before bedtime.
- Wakeout for Apple Watch lets you squeeze in 30-second Wakeout exercises right on your wrist.
- The new iOS 14 widget enables you to start 1-minute exercise breaks right from your Home Screen.
WAKEOUT EXERCISE PACKS
Wakeout has a ton of creative exercise packs you can't get anywhere else. New ones added every other week! Some examples:
Exercises for your home office
Exercises you do in bed—in your pajamas!
Exercises for work
Exercises sitting down and standing up
Face Yoga and fun face exercises keep you rejuvenated and energized
Eye exercise to reduce eye strain
Hand exercises help prevent carpal tunnel syndrome
Creative exercises for the airplane, beach, car and more!
THE PERFECT EXERCISE FOR BEGINNERS
If you're new to exercise, Wakeout is a great way to get back in. Instead of long workouts, Wakeout gets you in the exercise habit with short one-minute exercise routines. Once you're in the habit, you can ramp up your activity every day in a fun way.
¿Questions, ideas, comments, or poems? Send us an email to [email protected]
MORE INFO ABOUT WAKEOUT SUBSCRIPTION:
- Wakeout requires an active subscription to work
- Plans are monthly
- You'll be billed at the end of the free trial automatically unless you cancel. You'll receive an email before your trial ends to let you know you'll be billed.
- Subscription will auto-renew unless you turn it off in your iTunes account.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can turn off auto-renew in iTunes
- You can cancel up to 24 hours before the next period
To manage your subscription go to Settings, iTunes and App Store, then tap on your Apple ID, then on Wakeout to manage your subscription. Integration with Apple Health is offered and Sign in with Apple is required to use.
Please review our Terms & Privacy here: http://wakeout.co/privacy.html
Remember, it's your responsibility to stay safe. Even though Wakeout exercises are designed for most people, please be mindful of your own fitness level.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.