What is it about?
App Store Description
WebTools Pro features:
- Code highlight. WebTools Pro detects the language in which the document is written and highlights different words in different colors
- Hints. The application determines the possible variants of the code that you can write and suggests auto-completion of words. The function works on both the iPad touch keyboard and the physical keyboard using a keyboard shortcuts
- Live preview. When editing the HTML code, the page is updated automatically and you can see the latest changes instantly
- Run in the local network. The app allows you to run a project on the local network to test the website from another device
- Responsive design mode. Any website can be tested for different screen sizes to prevent display issues on mobile devices
- FTP. WebTools Pro supports downloading and uploading a project via FTP
- Light and dark design. Appearance automatically adjusts to the theme of the device
- Export. The project can be exported to the device in a zip archive
- Playgrounds. If you need to check several lines of HTML code - it can be done even without creating a new project
All these features make WebTools Pro an indispensable assistant for beginner web developers and students. The app works on iPad and Mac and does not include additional in-app purchases. All new features will appear for all users at no additional charge
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to email@example.com and your information will be removed.