What is it about?
App Store Description
1) Added Support for iOS11
2) Added Support for voice playback
3) Added Support for Push Notification in Background Mode(App in background mode may be closed due to iOS resource management, please open WhatsWeb App at interval to ensure that you get the latest messages)
4) Added New Feature Notification Suspension Reminder
Finally, you can use the WhatsApp Web on your iPhone now.
WhatsWeb allows you to login into your existing WhatsApp by using another iPhone or iPad!
Easy to connect, just scan the QR code with your phone!
We all know that, 1 smart phone = 1 sim card (1 phone number) = 1 WhatsApp account. Even though you have 2 WhatsApp accounts (as you may have more than 1 registered WhatsApp account), but you can’t have both of your WhatsApp accounts login into the same phone at the same time. So want to check messages from both account??!! Please bring both phones with you.
But wait, WhatsWeb can handle it for you. WhatsWeb allows you to login into your existing WhatsApp account in another device (no matter iPhone or iPad or other Phones) without logging out or changing any setting of your originally account and phone. So WhatsWeb allows you to interchange both of your WhatsApp accounts in 1 phone!!
Unlike all the other competitors, it only allows you to login your WhatsApp into iPad, WhatsWeb allows you to use it on both the iPad and iPhone.
In-app purchase of Notification Suspension Reminder
• On month free trial (Charged monthly after free trial)
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
*This is not an official application by WhatsApp Inc. All features are loaded from the official web version, published in http://web.whatsapp.com
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.