What is it about?
WIT – What is this? is an enjoyable way to not only play a puzzle game with your pal, but share your photos at the same time. Just pick a picture and scramble the pieces. See if your friend can solve it and tease them to send you one back.
For those who...
- Enjoy photo puzzle games
- Like games that let you share photos
Not for those who...
- Dislike puzzle games
- Prefer games without photos
Why we love it
Turn your photos into puzzles to share with friends in WIT – What is this?
App Store Description
Surprise your friends and family, and challenge their wit. With WIT you can send any photo as a puzzle, directly from within iMessage. Make them look closely at your photos as they assemble it and see how many moves it takes them.
From the creators of "GoodTimes Stickers" comes a fun new game for iMessage: "WIT • What is this?"
!!! There is NO App Icon !!! -> WIT lives in iMessage :-)
Be warned! It's really addictive :-)
Puzzle – Definition: /'pʌz(ə)l/ noun
A game designed to test ingenuity or wit.
What is WIT?
• WIT stands for: What Is This? Where Is This? Who Is This? Why Is This? When Is This?
• Send your friends pictures of what you have seen, where you have been, who you have been with … they should know.
• Challenge your friends' wit!
• Surprise them with amazing photos.
• Be creative: send invitations or proposals as a Wit.
• Make your friends smile as they discover your message.
• Have them look at every curve and detail of your picture.
• Once solved they know your photo by heart.
• WIT lives in iMessage: create, send, solve – all with just a tap.
• For any photo just Pick – Shuffle – Send
• Instant: Right in iMessage
• Flexible: Use any photo!
• For anyone: From trivial 2 pieces to insane 144 pieces.
• Fun: Pieces that match move together!
• Versatile: With a tap choose between challenge messages.
• Easy as 1-2-3: Pick a photo – choose the cut size – send. That's it!
Go ahead and try the brand new "WIT • What is this?" for iMessage app! Be creative and send personalized Wits to your friends and family.