What is it about?
The app allows you to create a workout plan routine with more than 100 exercises.
App Store Description
Workout Plan Bot has been created to be a simple and intuitive workout tracker helping you achieve your fitness goals. Perfect for strength training workouts when completing home workouts and gym workouts.
Create a free workout plan to boost your strength, lose weight and gain muscle mass in the gym when lifting weights.
- Friendly UI, we get out of the way so you can focus on your weight lifting workout and fitness goals.
- Create your own workout plan routines.
- Over 100 exercises included for free for you to create your own workout plan routines.
- Access historic workout routine data to see progress over time.
- Sync your workouts with Apple Health.
- Share and import workout routines created by you or others. Perfect for personal trainers managing clients or friends that workout together.
- Track your workout progress with graphs for 1rm and total volume progression.
- Support for Imperial (lbs) and Metric (kg) weights.
- Automatically back up your workout plan data to iCloud.
- Your data is yours, export your workout plan and workout data to JSON to use in other apps.
With the free version of the Workout Plan Bot, you can create unlimited workouts, but you are limited to 3 custom routines. Upgrade to the Workout Plan Bot Premium subscription (£2.99/month or £29.99/year) for an unlimited number of routines and to unlock more Premium features.
Workout Plan Bot will automatically charge your iTunes Account (£2.99/month or £29.99/year) at the end of your subscription or free trial period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period. Subscriptions renew at the original price. You can turn off auto-renew at any time and still receive full functionality until the end of your current period, but no refund can be provided for unused portions of the subscription. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of service: https://workoutplan.app/terms
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.