The app allows you to control HomeKit devices and scenes.
Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
The app offers three main tabs. In Scenes, you can add any existing scene and trigger it with a tap. You can select from a compact grid view with icons and a more detailed list with the scene names.
App Store Description
If the app does not show on your Watch after purchase please go to App Store on your watch (not phone) - scroll to bottom - Account - Purchased - and download from here.
With this app you can control your HomeKit devices and scenes better than ever!
The application consists of 3 tabs:
- Scenes: Add any existing HomeKit scene, and trigger with a simple tap. You can choose between a compact grid view with icons only, or a more detailed list view with names too.
- Favorites: Choose from list of compatible accessories for quick access. Tap on accessories to turn them on/off
- All: All compatible accessories will be shown here, but you can hide any if you want
- Option for list or grid view for accessories
- For all scenes and accessories you can choose from over 270 icons
- Reorder accessories and scenes
- Every scene can be turned into a complication, using the complication to open the app will automatically run the scene.
- Support for home selection
- Standalone watch app: every functionality and setting available right on your watch, even when your phone is out of range
- Complication with custom icon and color to launch the app
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.