What is it about?
Advertised as the project management solution that “grows with you,” Zenkit first launched for iOS in October. Since then, the solution has steadily improved as new features and bug fixes have been added.
Why we love it
As part of the latest Zenkit app update, users are now able to access table and mind map views offline, regardless of the platform. Panel locations in your collections also work offline. In other words, if you change the position of a panel while you’re not connected to the internet, the change is synced across your entire account once you get back online. To use mind mapping on mobile, you must click “+” to add new items; to move an item, just tap it and move it around the page. To remove an item from the mind map, click on the small “x” icon next to the “+” button. Using tables in Zenkit looks a lot like the same process on the web. Tapping on a cell allows you to add information. You can also add comments and an “@“ mention. Sorting columns, applying filters, and adding fields on mobile also looks similar. There are three Zenkit subscription levels currently available. With Zenkit Personal, you can create teams up to five individuals with unlimited collections and 2,000 items per collection. Attachment space is limited to one gigabyte for this free subscription.
App Store Description
Track projects, organize collections, or brainstorm new ideas with Zenkit.
Whether you’re helping customers or planning a mission to Mars, Zenkit enables your team to accomplish anything. It’s beautifully simple, yet powerful enough to manage a business.
From project managers to students, marketers to engineers, Zenkit can help anyone achieve their goals and grow their projects.
”…minimal and distraction-free, but powerful under the hood.”
TRACK ANYTHING YOU WANT
- Manage anything you’re working on with unlimited collections.
- Use custom fields to track the data that matter most.
- Quickly add or update tasks on the go.
- Add due dates, members, labels, checklists, and more.
- Attach files, images or videos from your device.
- Search for any item, task, or idea across your account.
COLLABORATE IN REAL TIME
- Manage a team from your iOS device.
- Share with your team, family, and friends.
- Keep up to date with team activities.
- Get notifications about the projects you care about.
- Comment on items from the road.
- Track your work on iOS, even offline.
A DATABASE IN YOUR POCKET
- Connect related collections to create a custom database.
- Use these connections to gain powerful insight into your projects.
- Become a productivity powerhouse!
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.