What is it about?
ZOOLA First Words for toddlers helps them learn 90 basic words in six categories. Pick from animals, food, nature, clothing, home, or vehicles. With simple taps, your little ones can move back and forth as well as have the spoken words repeated. For both iPhone and iPad, the app is a great way to introduce your child to a fun educational experience.
Why we love it
If you want a fun, animated app for helping your toddler with words, check out ZOOLA First Words.
App Store Description
"Brilliant illustrations, animations and sound effects throughout making this a full interactive experience." ▶ http://www.theiphoneappreview.com
ZOOLA First Words is a perfect tool for toddlers, who are just learning to engage with words. With adorable animations accompanied with addictive themes, “ZOOLA First Words” teaches children the basic words in a fun and communicative way.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT ZOOLA FIRST WORDS:
"My daughter was so fascinated by this app. Usually I am not too excited by her using the iPad for games and such, but this app is very rich with images, music and ideas, it does feel different than other apps we have tried."
"I love this app. It shows a great amount of time was spent on the design. There are intricate little details that really make this app stand out including all the unique sounds and art. My children have had a wonderful experience and are on their way to being the next poet laureate."
FEATURES / SKILLS
- Bright, lively artwork by talented children book illustrator, Colleen Madden
- Learn 90 basic words
- 6 categories: animals, vehicles, food, nature, clothing and at home.
- Beautiful animations accompanied with classical themes
- Very easy to use. Simply tap the arrows to navigate back and forth
- Learn cause and effect by tapping on an item and see what it does
- Tap on the speaker to repeat the spoken word
HOW TO PLAY:
- Pick a category
- Listen to the spoken word
- Watch the fun animation
- Tap the blinking hand (At the end of each animation) to trigger more fun actions.
- To go to the next/previous word, simply tap the right/left arrows at the bottom of the screen , as if you are reading a book.
The app is in Apple universal format, which means that it can be purchased once and downloaded onto the iPhone and iPad.
See "ZOOLA First Words" in action here:
Based on our experience in the development of the educational software, we made considerable effort to ensure that the design of this app is easy-to-use for this very special age category, and that the whole app is as educational and fun as possible. We hope that your children will enjoy it and learn from it.
Please, let us know any comments or suggestions on improvement you may have at [email protected] We value your opinion very highly and are always eager to implement your suggestions to make our apps even better!