Well folks, with all those rumors floating around about Apple's tablet, some of you might be wondering what the state of the matter is at this point.
Since you happen to love visuals (check out the App Store Economics if you didn't yet), the Green Room Blog, has put together a "tablet rumors visual".
Give it a look (above or click here for high resolution) and tell us what you think.
On that note, BGR is reporting today that one of their sources "who hasn’t steered them wrong" gave them the following insights:
- The tablet’s multi-touch gestures are “out of control.”
- It’s powered by an incredibly fast ARM CPU
- It runs on the iPhone kernel.
- The internal model number is K48AP.
- There hasn’t been an updated iPhone OS build because there’s too much tablet-related code/references in the OS and Apple obviously didn’t want that to leak. Oops.
- The tablet is basically an “iPhone on steroids.”