July 8, 2010
Qrayon, LLC has recently released "Air Sketch for iPad". The best news: the developers have released a free version of the app for users to try before buying the $4.99 full version.Air Sketch is simple to use, but don’t let that fool you. This app is full of terrific features that bring drawing and sketching, especially in the workplace, to a new level. Thanks to its built-in networking capabilities, Air Sketch allows others to see what is being sketched on an iPad on any local web browser. This makes presentations interactive, fun and informative in real-time. Among the features:
The networking feature supports the following HMTL5-capable browsers: Safari, Chrome and Firefox. Users can even see the sketches using an iPhone, iPod touch or another iPad. Qrayon, LLC has also developed Stickyboard, the Auspicious Zen Slate for iPad and Quarter Shuffle Pro.
- Fast and fluid sketching on the iPad using your finger or 3rd party stylus (such as the Pogo Sketch).
- Real-time sketching to your browser: Strokes show up as you draw.
- Record sketches using any desktop recording tool, such as QuickTime's Screen Recording feature.
- Share your sketches with remote colleagues using any desktop sharing app such as iChat.
- 5 drawing tools: Pencil, pen, marker, brush, and highligher.
- A fully customizable color palette (tap on the selected color to edit it).
- Instantly save and restore snapshots of your sketches using the camera tool.
- Multi-step undo and redo.
- Secure your web connection with a username and password.