April 12, 2011
Those who need to track 3G data usage on their iPad are now in luck. DataMan for iPad recently arrived in the App Store, powered by the same technologies found on the iPhone app by the same name. It helps make data overages a thing of the past. Created by XVision, DataMan automatically keeps track of 3G/EDGE/GPRS cellular activity on the iPad by closely tracking data activities every ten minutes. Plus, it alerts you before you exceed your usage thresholds. For further customization, you can add your billing date and data allowance by day, week, and month. Other features include:
DataMan for iPad is priced at $3.99 and available in the App Store.
- Geotag your data activities and view them on a map. You can zoom in on the map to see the time and usage for certain places. Very useful when you travel and roam.
- 4 levels of usage thresholds and 3 data allowances (daily, weekly and monthly) for you to customize to suit your data plan.
- Works all over the world with all carriers. No login is required to your carrier's website.
- Always up-to-date usage statistics. No need to wait hours or days for your carrier to refresh and give you the latest statistics.
- Easy setup. Set your bill start date and data allowance, and you're done. DataMan is now monitoring your usage in the background.
DataMan Pro for iPad - Real Time Data Usage Manager with Geotag
DataMan - Real Time Data Usage Manager with Geotag