August 1, 2011
Gucci fans take note: GUCCI STYLE is now available for iPad. It combines fashion, trends, and culture into one unique and universal app. Created by Gucci America, Inc., the app includes a number of features that are significant. For one, GUCCI STYLE is extremely video-centric. Whether you are looking for men or women products, a slick video is close by. Thankfully, this feature doesn't slow the app down. In fact, the feature is quite impressive. Another nice feature is the ability to download free in-app features such as additional videos and music. For example, a 40MB download gives you access to a sample of Creative Director Frida Giannini’s 8,000+ personal vinyl collection. Another download offers access to the company’s line of children products.
Naturally, the app makes buying Gucci products easy. The company’s website is seamlessly integrated here almost to the point where you don’t know where the app ends and the website begins. Other features include:
GUCCI STYLE is available now in the App Store. If you're a Gucci fan, download it today.
- Rotate special edition accessories through a unique 360-degree interactive feature
- Follow Creative Director Frida Giannini on the ultimate Italian road trip in the new 500 by Gucci car and find out where to eat, sleep and what to wear along the way
- Watch as master artisans craft Gucci’s iconic Bamboo bag and Horsebit loafers then virtually touch the finished products to learn about the craft behind each step
- Listen as equestrian champion and Gucci girl, Edwina Alexander, responds to a series of questions you control
- Access Gucci’s Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr whenever you want through real-time social feed
- Share your favorite products on Twitter and Facebook
- Find the nearest Gucci store
- Available in English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Korean, Simple Chinese and Japanese; online shopping available in the U.S., Canada, UK, Italy, France, Germany and Spain on iPad only.
Gucci America, Inc.