September 30, 2011
The Book Creator for iPad app lets would-be writers create and publish beautifully designed iBooks that can be shared with others. Available now in the App Store for $6.99, the app is ideal for creating children’s books, photo books, manuals, and more. Created by Red Jumper Studio, Book Creator lets users create stories using a combination of text and photos using an easy-to-use interface. Along the way, you can add, move, and edit text using a number of customizations. These include different fonts, colors, and backgrounds. In total, there are currently 50 different fonts from which to choose. Meanwhile, you can quickly add pictures from the Photos app or grab them from the web. Once added, the pictures can then be moved or resized using your fingers. When completed, your story can be opened in iBooks, with Kobo support coming later. Most importantly, you can also send the books to others via email or through Dropbox. Other features include:
The Book Creator for iPad app comes highly recommended and is already one of the top-selling iPad apps in the App Store today. Download it today.
- Layout your book exactly as you want it with guidelines and snap positioning.
- Send your books to your friends over email, or sync using Dropbox.
- With your books created using the international ePub standard you know they will be readable now and in the future.
- Full support for iBooks’ fixed layout format, including double page images.
- Includes a Getting Started tutorial plus online support articles at www.redjumper.net/bookcreator
Book Creator for iPad
Red Jumper Studio
Kobo - 1 million FREE Books – Read eBooks!