by Jamie Young
September 17, 2011
Last month, we reviewed the productivity app Doozy. It has recently been updated, and for the second time already. We like seeing these updates because this means the developer is trying their best to please the users and really polish their app. The changes in version 1.10 include:
- Event creation/editing is now much simpler and easier to understand.
- Each event type now includes a brief explanation of what it does and how to best use it.
- New events created from the day view are now automatically set to "On" (enabled).
- Attachments, position, and calendar selection are now popup buttons at the bottom of the edit screen. Each popup includes help text.
- Frequency, title, and type are now the only edit/creation fields initially visible, and selecting a frequency will change which date/day buttons are displayed — no more confusing or disabled buttons cluttering the screen.
Doozy (Visual Calendar and Tracker - "Do, See")