by Kathryn Zane
December 6, 2011
Happy Festivus season to everyone. While it's not actually Festivus yet, this Grievance! app demands an early introduction in order to help users prepare for the awesome season. Festivus is celebrated (if that's what you really do on Festivus) on December 23. It doesn't matter what race, creed or ethnicity you are, Festivus is all inclusive. Leave it to "Seinfeld" to bring all people, nations and religions together. Grievance! app. Then, on December 23, all previous grievances are available for you to view and air to your loved ones in true Festivus fashion. Because you've got a lot of problems with those people and they're going to hear about it. You can list the person, the offense and the intensity of said transgression. Here's my list as an example:
- My boss, Alexander, has a French accent, and I don't. I sound like a hick-Wisconsin hybrid.
- Jamie, my friend and coconspirator here at AppAdvice, did not visit me in October like she said she might. I missed her.
- Jay, my editor, dislikes the phrase "out there." I find myself jilted by this due to an unnatural affinity that I have for it.
- Certain trolls don't understand that my posts are suppose to be about lame or unusual apps, and I want them to climb back under their rock.
- Everyone who uses the pseudo-word "irregardless" can go beat themselves with my Festivus pole.
A Flemm Apps