March 1, 2012
Infoding, an indie developer studio, has announced the release of Roller Journal for the iPhone/iPod touch. The $1.99 app puts a new spin on the traditional journaling app. Unlike other journal apps that give you a blank page to begin with, Roller Journal is different in that it begins each day by asking you fun and interesting questions. For example, it may ask you "What's the best thing you read recently?" or "What impressed you today?" among other questions. In doing so, the app helps you learn more about yourself. Features include:
Roller Journal looks promising and is available in the App Store beginning today.
- Share your questions and answers with friends so you can journal together
- Find out about your journaling habits: see when you journal most and more
- Timeline of a question; see how your answers have changed to the same question over time.
- Passcode lock for privacy
- Backup to Dropbox to keep your information safe
- Set a reminder so you can journal regularly
- Overview to see your journal entries
Roller Journal - question and answer journal