May 17, 2012
HeroCraft, announced today the arrival of Cuboid, a 3-D puzzle game first made popular on the PlayStation Network. Developed by Creat Studios, produced and co-published by i-Free Innovations, the free app is now available for the iPhone/iPod touch and iPad. Featuring three environments and 77 twisted puzzles, the game challenges players in a variety of mind-bending ways to flip and rotate the game's main object, the ancient artifact Cuboid. For this, you must stand on and pass through a level's mystical exit as fast and with as few moves as possible, while being careful not to fall off the map. Starting with simple concrete surfaces, players will find Cuboid easy to play, however, as gameplay advances, players are faced with intriguing obstacles such as fragile tiles, switches, teleporters, or levels that impose move limits to complete the maps. According to Pavel Prokonich, CEO of HeroCraft:
"Cuboid takes a simple concept and stretches it into an insanely addictive puzzler. Aside from easy-to-use gameplay mechanics, Cuboid also delivers with unmatched visual clarity and nicely implemented sound effects, fully immersing players in the game's head-scratching charm."Full features include:
Take a look: Cuboid is available in the App Store for the iPhone/iPod touch and iPad.
- STIMULATING GAMEPLAY - Bend your mind and twist your thinking in order to solve 66 challenging puzzles from beginner to expert
- 3 BEAUTIFUL SETTINGS - Explore the ruins of an ancient temple with ruined dome, altar chamber and temple catacombs
- INTRIGUING ENVIRONMENTAL ELEMENTS - Use the increasingly complex tile interactions such as switches and teleports to complete each level and earn cool antique treasures
- BONUS LEVELS - Unlock captivating new puzzles and exciting environments for the truly committed puzzle solver. More levels to come in future updates!
- NEW PUZZLE CHALLENGES - Try out the 'fewest moves' and 'time-based' trials, and then compare scores in the online standings for the maximum Cuboid challenge
- LEADERBOARD AND ACHIEVEMENTS