May 14, 2012
Mi-Clos Studio, a French indie development team, is set to make its iOS debut with Space Disorder. Over the past few weeks, I have been playing through a preview build of the game, and it has been a blast so far. You play as the protagonist, Noah the Astronaut, whose girlfriend has been abducted by evil robots. The robots have also abducted every alien race in the universe. Your mission is to rescue the aliens and ultimately get your girl back. First things first, the game features some gorgeous artwork. It’s a balance between cutesy and stylish that fits perfectly with the gameplay. Flying around with the jetpack feels a bit bouncy (like a child jumping up and down), but at the same time you will be dodging lasers and blowing up robots with hand grenades. official website and full list of features, along with some beta gameplay below.
- Cute sci-fi graphics with Retina support
- Control Noah's jetpack with smooth one-finger controls
- Rescue and collect more than 30 unique aliens and take care of them
- Randomly-generated levels for unlimited replayability
- Invert gravity to make your enemies fall in their own traps
- Or just destroy them with your grenades
- If you die, no worries! Your clones replace you!
- Break through secret areas and find rare power-ups
- Collect coins to upgrade and buy equipment
- New planets and aliens to discover through regular updates
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.[gallery]
Sonic the Hedgehog