May 23, 2012
While the genre may have first appeared thanks to Farmville, there are many notable farming games available for iOS. A unique, and popular one, is Zombie Farm, by The Playforge. Now, 25 million downloads later, the much anticipated Zombie Farm 2 has hit the App Store. The developer has created a short trailer for the game, showing off some of the changes: If you cannot view the embedded video above, it is also available by clicking here. Continuing the premise of the first game, Zombie Farm 2 puts you in the shoes of a farmer making a living from his crops and, strangely, mutated zombies. According to the App Store description, Zombie Farm 2 includes:
While Zombie Farm 2 is, essentially, an updated version of the original title, there are some new features available that are unique. The game includes unlimited storage and mausoleum expansions, updated art and backgrounds, improved game mechanics, and "much more to come." Zombie Farm 2 is a free, universal app. The game is full of in-app purchases, which I am not a big fan of, though it can still be enjoyed without getting involved in this aspect. If you enjoyed the original game, you are sure to love Zombie Farm 2. For those that haven't given it a try yet, I'd highly recommend downloading it. Now where did I leave those brainssssss?
- FARM - grow and harvest your very own zombies
- CHOOSE - from a wide variety of crops and zombies. 100% organic!
- CREATE & COMBINE– experiment and mutate zombies to create a one of a kind zombie team!
- INVADE – fight zombie prejudice by unleashing your home grown zombies on the enemy!
- CUSTOMIZE – unleash your inner designer with the large array of decorations to jazz up your farm
- PLAY – play tag with your friends on their farms & check out what your friends are doing with their farms