by Dom Esposito
August 1, 2012
Madfinger Games has just released a new update to their popular first person zombie slaughtering game, Dead Trigger. Four new weapons (including two melees) and new gadget additions make this update worth downloading. Along with the new firepower, Dead Trigger also has two brand new environments and cross-platform cloud backup for game data. The full list of new features includes:
Check out the video for the new update below or here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcecaYEXTXw I didn't hesitate to download this game after watching the video above. I'm in love with action-packed first person shooter games and this one is right up my alley. Dead Trigger packs a lot of new features into this update and the best part is, it won't cost a dime. Dead Trigger is now available for free as a universal download in the App Store.
- New weapons: Chain Saw, Lewis Machine Gun, Marine Engine with blades and American West Rifle
- New gadget: Head-Flator X100 to inflate the heads of zombies to XXXL size!
- New zombies: mutated mobsters or armoured SWAT members
- New environments: underground car park or secret research base
- Survival arena, that is tailor-made for massacre of hordes of zombies
- Daily rewards
- Casino: try your luck with a slot machine
- Save game data with cloud backup
MADFINGER Games, a.s.