November 19, 2012
Just in time for Thanksgiving, Snapguide is out with a number of how-to guides for one of the most delicious holidays of the year. From preparing the turkey, to making the perfect dessert, the app has foodies everywhere covered. Launched earlier this year, the free app for iPhone and website connects experts with those that need some visual advice on a number of different how-to scenarios. In addition to cooking, Snapguide includes step-by-step guides on sports and fitness, arts and crafts, and much more. Snapguide is the perfect Thanksgiving companion as the apps allows users to:
According to Daniel Raffel, founder of Snapguide:
- Discover new things. Explore step-by-step guides on topics from holiday cooking to crafts. Guides are viewable on the web, mobile phones, and tablets.
- Create your own guide. Use your iPhone to snap pictures and videos of your holiday project. Add captions using voice-to-text or type them in by hand.
- Learn together. Connect with people who share your interests. Comment on a Snapguide and privately message other users.
- Share with others. Post guides to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and share them via email.
With Thanksgiving only days away, more people than ever will be turning to apps and the web to figure out how to host the perfect holiday celebration. Snapguide is the easiest place to find creative step-by-step guides that will help make the day a success.Examples of Thanksgiving guides include:
Snapguide is available for download in the App Store.
- How to Roast the Perfect Turkey: http://snapguide.com/guides/roast-the-perfect-turkey/
- How to Makes Individual Thanksgiving Pies: http://snapguide.com/guides/make-individual-thanksgiving-pies/
- How to Makes Thanksgiving Cornbread with Bacon: http://snapguide.com/guides/make-thanksgiving-cornbreadwith-bacon/
- How to Makes Pumpkin Candles for Thanksgiving: http://snapguide.com/guides/make-pumpkin-candles-for-thanksgiving/
- How to Make an Autumn Wreath: http://snapguide.com/guides/make-an-autumn-wreath/
Heavy Bits, Inc