by Dom Esposito
January 14, 2013
If you’ve been looking for a great case to protect your iPhone, Cellhelmet has got you covered. It’s no surprise that the iPhone is a very delicate device and sometimes accidents happen. If you have a new, used, unlocked, or jailbroken iPhone, you should definitely check out Cellhelmet. Cellhelmet offers accidental damage coverage for your iPhone. If you happen to destroy or damage your device inside of a Cellhelmet case, the company will repair or replace it. The best part is, Cellhelmet is now available for the iPhone 5. Don’t worry about your iPhone’s safety, just put it inside of a Cellhelmet case and live carefree. If you happen to damage your iPhone, call the 24-hour claim number and set up a repair or replacement for a $50 handling fee. If you're interested in purchasing a Cellhelmet case, you can find out more information on the company's website. Cellhelmet is available for $49.99 for the iPhone 5 and $44.99 for the iPhone 4 or 4S. Cellhelmet features:
- Includes 1 full year of accidental damage coverage for iPhone (water damage and scratched aluminum excluded)
- Must register case within 30 days of purchase
- Fits all new, used, unlocked and jailbroken devices - US & Canadian residents only.
- 24/7 claims - answered by a human
- 3 business days max for repair
- Over-nighted back at our expense
- 39 expert and qualified repair facilities in the United States
- Unlimited repairs - one replacement
If you can’t see the above video, please click this link.