June 13, 2013
East Coast Pixels has announced the immediate release of new updates for PhotoToaster and TitleFx. Both updates are substantial, and are available now in the App Store. PhotoToaster Version 5.0 adds FX brushes for the first time. This tool highlights a subject using focus and color effects. The so-called FX Brush “room” is described as “an app within PhotoToaster.” It includes undo, mask operations, and brush controls. In addition, PhotoToaster now includes brightness and blur adjustment features. These are used when you need to soften up an image as a background for titling. This feature is also a new export option for use in TitleFx. East Coast Pixels also ends the practice of using in-app purchases in PhotoToaster. Beginning with the 5.0 release, everything is included in the purchase price. TitleFx Meanwhile, TitleFx 2.0 includes new fonts, which are now organized by folders. Other new features include:
Both apps are universal. For a limited time, PhotoToaster and TitleFx are available for $0.99 each, or 50 percent off the normal price.
- We've added a transparency control, which is great for creating creative text layouts but also for watermarking.
- There's a crop editor, so you can crop square for Instagram or just crop to improve a photo.
- You can save your own default starting state, which is perfect for water marking or saving a preferred layout.
- We added a second set of 24 new fonts and some new FX.
- There have also been a bunch of performance improvements and a few bug fixes.
PhotoToaster - Photo Editor, Filters and Effects for Instagram, Facebook and more
East Coast Pixels, Inc.