June 27, 2013
Theory.io has announced the immediate release of NoteSuite for iPad. The suite allows users to organize and store notes using one integrated solution. Unlike other note taking apps, NoteSuite does not require a subscription. Instead, it stores users’ data safely on their iPad, using cloud services only for syncing and backup purposes. NoteSuite features include:
According to Peter Tamte, president of Theory.io:
- Capture Anything:Type, make lists, take photos, record audio, and capture to-dos collectively within notes pages. The iPad version also lets users draw and handwrite directly on notes pages.
- Clip Web Pages: Save clutter-free, fully searchable articles, shopping pages, recipes, and PDFs directly from the web into the app to enjoy anytime, anywhere - even offline.
- Manage To-dos: Track due dates and start dates, set reminders, and match to-dos and projects with relevant notes and documents using comprehensive to-do management features.
- Annotate PDFs: Markup, highlight, sign, fill out forms, type, draw freehand, write, and more on iPad using the PDF capabilities.
- Annotate Anything: Convert MS Office and Apple iWork documents to PDF on iPad, draw or type directly on photos, and convert PowerPoint slides into notes pages for note taking during meetings and lectures.
- Read and Search Documents: Read and search Word docs, PowerPoint files, PDFs, notes, web clips, and to-dos.
- Find Things That Aren't Organized: Find notes, Word docs, PDFs, and PowerPoint files even if they haven't been tagged or filed in folders, and without having to remember keywords.
- Sync Across Devices: Tapping one button allows users to sync their data automatically via iCloud from that point forward, without creating a new account or remembering more passwords.
Web services are ideal for syncing, backup, and collaboration. But, our notes hold our most important ideas and information … NoteSuite lets users stay on top of everything that matters in one organized place and never lose control of their data.Take a look: NoteSuite replaces Theory.io’s Projectbook, which launched for iPad in August. NoteSuite is an original app, with more than 100 new features and changes, and is available as a free upgrade for Projectbook users. Normally priced at $4.99, NoteSuite for iPad is available at a special introductory price of $1.99 through July 15. NoteSuite for Mac is also available and is priced at $4.99. [gallery]