July 5, 2013
Sago Mini Bug Builder is a new educational app that recently launched in the App Store. The universal app is geared to children aged 2-4. Available for $0.99, Sago Mini Bug Builder allows children to create their idea of the perfect insect using a combination of colors and shapes. Once the design is complete, the child taps on a cocoon to make it hatch. Children can further customize the bug by adding fun hats, and other accessories. They can also feed the bug snacks, and clean up their mess. Finally, “bugshots” can be saved to an internal image gallery to view later. The shots can also be shared with others. Take a look: Full features include:
Sago Mini Bug Builder is the third title in the Sago Sago iOS app series. Other titles include Sago Mini Forest Flyer, and Sago Mini Sound Box. See also: Create Fantastic Worlds With Toca Boca's 'Minecraft For Kids' Game, Toca Builders, Your Kids Will Have A Great Time Cooking In Grandma’s Kitchen, and Become The Next Walt Disney With The Animator's Survival Kit For iPad. [gallery]
- Transform one of eight shapes into a new bug friend.
- Paint your bug with bright colors then tap to make it hatch.
- Add a funny hat, feed your bug a tasty treat and make a mess!
- Snap a photo of your bug and browse your gallery of creative bug art.
- Full of delightful animations and fun sounds.
- Save bugs to your camera roll for mom and dad to share.
- Perfect for 2-4 year olds.
- No in-app purchases or third-party advertising, so you and your child can play without interruptions!