September 12, 2013
Days of Wonder has just released the iPad sequel to their popular fantasy board game, Small World. The update features new ways to play, Facebook integration, and a lot more. Small World 2 continues a story that first came alive on a physical board game. To date, Small World has sold 500,000 copies and earned $20 million in sales. Full features include:
The $9.99 Small World 2 is available now in the App Store. Current Small World users will receive the update for free. [gallery columns="4"]
- New 3, 4 and 5 player maps to conquer, in glorious full retina mode!
- Play Online games in real-time or turn-by-turn, with friends & strangers from the world over; and Local games over Bluetooth or Wifi
- Play Solo against up to 4 built-in AI; Pass’n Play with up to 5 live opponents on a single iPad
- 20 new races & special powers to master through in-app purchases of Cursed!, Grand Dames and brand new to digital Be Not Afraid…
- Online, Solo & Face to Face scores with daily, weekly and forever rankings
- Comprehensive Small World Encyclopedia detailing all rules, races, special powers, icons & more!
- Extensive Game Center, Facebook and Days of Wonder Online Buddies integration
- Brand new musical score, sound effects, graphics and animations
- Video Tutorial by Master Glandulf himself